We are more than just a building. We are a group of people who love God and love people. We believe that everyone, no matter where they have been or what they have been through, can have a seat in the house of God. There is a place for you and your family here.
Our Sunday services are an opportunity for all of us to come together to worship and experience the power of God changing hearts and lives. We would love to welcome you and your family to one of our Sunday morning services. Our services begin at 10:00 a.m.
Whether you are looking for a place for you, your children or your youth we have a place for you. From recovery to outreach and everything in between, there is a ministry at Cornerstone waiting for you.
Our Vision for the future:
1. We believe that God is calling us to be an outreaching church - witnessing, providing for the needs in our community and nurturing those within our reach.
2. We believe that God wants us to be an outspoken church - knowing what we believe and being willing to stand for it. We let the Bible inform our headlines.
3. We believe God wants us to be a growing church - growing closer to God and inviting others to join us on our journey.
4. We believe God wants us to be an expanding church - looking beyond what we think we can do and be and looking to what God is telling us to be - taking steps of faith.
5. We believe God wants us to be a faithful church - faithful with what He has given us, as individuals and collectively as His church.
6. We believe that God wants us to be a loving and compassionate church - reach out to the lost, the hurting and even those considered "undesirable".
7. We believe God wants us to be a Holy Ghost church - operating in the gifts of the Spirit, in the Baptism of the Spirit, in the fruit of the Spirit and in the power of the Spirit.
8. We believe God wants us to be a forward-moving church - always running toward the prize and looking for His return.